Thread: Invisible Frogs

Firestar72

Default Invisible Frogs

Well I have had my baby white's tree frogs 4 days. But for the last two days, I have not seen them in the terrarium. They cannot get out and the doors have only been opened when i look through the plants to find them. I have removed everything that I can. The only thing left is the background, waterfall and plants. I looked under the leaves of all of them and behind the background but I still can't find them. I can't lift the waterfall out, I can only check the water and nobody is in there. I have found a few crickets. But I can't find them. Should I dig out the waterfall and look under it, or just continue to put food in there?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Firestar72

Default Re: Invisible Frogs

I took out the waterfall and cleaned it and there were no frogs underneath, but I did find two crickets. I put in 10 yesterday and they were the only two I have found. So they are in there somewhere just hiding really well. I sprayed it down and turned the temp down a little. I'm hoping to see one. At least I know now they are in there.

Spelatic

Good Luck! it's pretty strange something happening like that

Firestar72

Well it worked, they are both out tonight..one in the waterfall that just ate a cricket and one on that jumped to the background.

Spelatic

glad to see there ok

Thread Information