Thread: Anyone want a Cuban Tree frog?!

MaraBird

Default Anyone want a Cuban Tree frog?!

I currently have FIVE in my set up. THIS IS TOO MANY. But in Florida it's either keep or kill. I'm not kidding.
    I keep finding them, I don't want them eating the already sparse native frogs in our neighborhood. (I haven't seen a single frog except Cubies.) I love them and can't even think about killing them.

I also have tadpoles.

Let me know what you want, and If you pay the shipping you can have them as soon as I have them on hand. So far I've had a fairly steady supply. and the tadpoles are out of a friend's pool. I've been monitoring and so far they have been nothing but Cuban Tree Frogs.

I am trying to "thin down the herd" before Gorda, our big girl, starts eating the littler guys!

2. 2 members thank MaraBird for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

SweetApples

Default Re: Anyone want a Cuban Tree frog?!

I would consider taking some Cuban tree frogs or tadpoles ( depending on what is easier to ship). Weather here is unpredictable currently so I'm not sure when it would be safe to ship here. I had a package of crickets get delayed in the mail and most all of them arrived dead. I like the idea of moving invasive species into captivity when possible instead of killing them.

elura

I am too terrified i would find a frozen frog pop if i had one sent up here.....are you planning on doing this in a few months too?

MaraBird

Yes. I wouldn't ship now. I forgot that the rest of the country isn't having weather in the 80s right now like we are. Lol. I am considering this in four the future.

bannanafanna

Quote Originally Posted by MaraBird View Post
    Yes. I wouldn't ship now. I forgot that the rest of the country isn't having weather in the 80s right now like we are. Lol. I am considering this in four the future.
    Hi there, I know it's hot now, but if you have any Cubans in the fall, I can take a couple. I'll try to message you & check back here in October when it starts getting cooler.

Thread Information