Thread: No more frogs.

Default No more frogs.

Well unfortunately I had to get rid of Mojo and Gingerbread due to my military move to Hawaii. They ended up going to a high end ball python breeder in my area. They were my buddies and it really sucks to not have a frog around the house. Ill be getting more as soon as I get back state side though. I have three years to decide on what morphs I want, plus I have all the equipment I need for future frogs. Ill still be hanging around the frog forums here and there, just not as much as before. Owning these frogs has been a great experience and I can't wait to get more.

2. This member thanks danfrog for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: No more frogs.

Thats too bad you had to get rid of your frogs
    Dan maybe a pacman in a 5 gal would work?
    "A Righteous man cares for his animals" - Proverbs 12:10
    1.0.0 Correlophus cilliatus
    2.1.0 Bombina orientalis
    0.1.0 Ambystoma mexicanum
    0.0.1 Ceratophrys cranwelli
    1.0.0 Litoria caerulea
    1.1.0 Dendrobates auratus "Nicaraguan"
    0.0.2 Dendrobates tinctorius "Azureus"

maxQ

Sorry to hear that Dan, that stinks. Honestly, I got rid of every single one of my frogs except my FBT's, I decided to get into snakes now.

Nationality
    [United States]

Hi Dan! Wish you a safe move with your family! We look forwards to your visits and do post pics of the local Herps when you have a chance to go and enjoy the field. Happy Holidays !
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

Well ide love to get into snakes one day. My wife will not allow it. I used to have a Burmese python and ball python when I was a kid. Ide like to be some sort of low end reptile breeder one day as a hobby.

Thanks Mentat. Ill probably end up getting a marine toad or jacksons chameleon while I'm there but it won't be the same as pacman frogs. Ill take all sorts of reptile pics and post them in the appropriate area of the frog forums.

9. This member thanks danfrog for this post:

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

If you are based on Oahu you can catch your own Jackson's Chameleon and also Green Iguanas. They have been breeding in the wild for a while.

reptileszz

Good luck with your move. I'm sure Hawaii will be lovely aside from the lack of pac man frogs. Definitely catch yourself some chameleons!

Carole

demon amphibians

Quote Originally Posted by danfrog View Post
    Well unfortunately I had to get rid of Mojo and Gingerbread due to my military move to Hawaii. They ended up going to a high end ball python breeder in my area. They were my buddies and it really sucks to not have a frog around the house. Ill be getting more as soon as I get back state side though. I have three years to decide on what morphs I want, plus I have all the equipment I need for future frogs. Ill still be hanging around the frog forums here and there, just not as much as before. Owning these frogs has been a great experience and I can't wait to get more.
    Thank you for your service! God bless you! When you get back state side and are looking for new pacs let me know i have some good connections for some rare morphs.

Thread Information