Hello Everyone,

I am brand new here. This is my very first post, I wish it was a happy one. I have had my new little buddy Rubeus for a week. He has not eaten in two days. His color is good, the tanks temp is appropriate 90ish gradient to 80ish (varying with my house temp) during the day and low 80s at night. The humidity is kept between 50 and 70. He has been handled once (for 5 minutes) but was cold to the touch. During the daytime I have a basking light, and at night a red night light (I live in a drafty old farm house so a night time heat lamp for all coldblooded buddies in my home is a necessity)
During these two days that he is not eating he is loitering in one of the fake plants, at mid height in the tank. Tonight, I thought it would be good to check him out to make sure he was ok. He was rather jumpy (yay!) then he peed on me (which startled both of us!) I noticed this spot on him as well.... There are no herp vets in my area (I've looked) I can drive him out to a place about an hour and a half away, but I worry the travel will stress him out.

Any tips appreciated! He's my first frog.

MUCH THANKS!!!
Name:  rubeus 2.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  69.1 KB If you look right above his arm, you will see a brownish red spot..... concerning?
Name:  rubeus 3.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  112.4 KB I thought this was simply adorable and had to show off.
Name:  rubeus 4.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  65.1 KB My little buddy just hanging around...
Name:  rubeus 1.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  105.2 KB Does his hind end look ok? Bloated? Full?

I did oodles of research before buying this little guy, and I have a very happy ball python so I thought an amphibian was totally something I could handle, but now I'm concerned.