Thread: Cute frog Keychains (ornate, apricot pacman and dart frog)

CHiNO

Default Cute frog Keychains (ornate, apricot pacman and dart frog)

Name:  20130909_195142.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  46.2 KBName:  20130909_195223.jpg
Views: 1441
Size:  78.5 KBName:  20130909_195236.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  74.0 KB

these are rare highly detailed keychains of these frogs (gumball sized) for $17 shipped

3 apricots

5 ornates

1 dart

i plan on carrying more, if there's a demand.

CHiNO

Default Re: Cute frog Keychains (ornate, apricot pacman and dart frog)

pm me or paypal me. please tell me which frog you want and provide your name and address.

I love the dart frog!

Hypnotic

Cute! What brand are these?

CHiNO

not sure, i had my cousin buy them for me in taiwan.

Hypnotic

Well, I just spent some time googling, and you are overselling them, you can get them here for 6$ each. Sorry, but I hate seeing people overpay, and I highly doubt your cousin would buy bulk for you to sell, your just trying to profit.

netsuke frog strap | eBay

7. This member thanks Hypnotic for this post:

CHiNO

i did not do my research and had my cousin look for them in taiwan. he shipped them to me and he had to pay taxes thru customs. yes i wanted to make a 3 dollar profit. i am glad you caught me, because i was planning on becoming a millionaire selling frog keychains. haha

CHiNO

also i would cover the postage as well. i am sorry if there is a seller on ebay who sells it cheaper than me. i am misinformed and yes i was trying to make a small profit.

CHiNO

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic View Post
    Well, I just spent some time googling, and you are overselling them, you can get them here for 6$ each. Sorry, but I hate seeing people overpay, and I highly doubt your cousin would buy bulk for you to sell, your just trying to profit.

netsuke frog strap | eBay

that is your assumption, not based on any FACT.

Hypnotic

See, I'm not going to go into an argument with you, but I'l simply explain how I got to these simple conclusions.
    1) Netsuke is not from Taiwan, it's a Japanese word that means miniature statue, so they are not made in Taiwan.
    2) The only reason you have multiple, because you saw a nice chance to profit off them. At 200% per sale.
    3) You are trying to pawn them off at 17$ each, anyone with a brain knows 17$ is too much for an item the size of a gumball. That raised my suspicion and caused me to google untill I found the item.
    4) Your saying you paid customs on cellphone charms, you can ship these things in envelopes, they don't weigh anything, so why would you pay customs on them? Seriously not believing it.
    5) Add everything above this up, including the information from your PM's you sent me and I'm not buying it, my opinion is that you orderd a few off ebay and intended to start a little profiteering market at 200% profit per item, and I think most people who read this will agree.
    And I'm sorry but our hobby is allready pricey enough, we pay enough for quality frogs, setups and feeders. Nevermind having to overpay 11$ for a cellphone strap.

Goodluck with your topic.

CHiNO

See, I'm not going to go into an argument with you, but I'l simply explain how I got to these simple conclusions.
    1) Netsuke is not from Taiwan, it's a Japanese word that means miniature statue, so they are not made in Taiwan.
    2) The only reason you have multiple, because you saw a nice chance to profit off them. At 200% per sale.
    3) You are trying to pawn them off at 17$ each, anyone with a brain knows 17$ is too much for an item the size of a gumball. That raised my suspicion and caused me to google untill I found the item.
    4) Your saying you paid customs on cellphone charms, you can ship these things in envelopes, they don't weigh anything, so why would you pay customs on them? Seriously not believing it.
    5) Add everything above this up, including the information from your PM's you sent me and I'm not buying it, my opinion is that you orderd a few off ebay and intended to start a little profiteering market at 200% profit per item, and I think most people who read this will agree.
    And I'm sorry but our hobby is allready pricey enough, we pay enough for quality frogs, setups and feeders. Nevermind having to overpay 11$ for a cellphone strap.

Goodluck with your topic.
    1. i never stated it was made in Taiwan. yes, i am part Japanese i would know this better than you.
    2. an assumption you made
    3. your opinon without knowing my costs
    4. this is not the only products i sell, i am an honest person and declare all my items.
    5. i pmed you to stop slandering me, i did not complain about the ebay seller who sells it for $9

like i said in our messages, use FACTS and not your Assumptions Sherlock Holmes. dont patronize me with Good Luck with my topic after you SLANDER me. by the way i could care less about you or your opinion, as long as you learn to base your opinions/assumption/accusations on FACTS. i hope you have a GREAT DAY

Hypnotic

Quote Originally Posted by CHiNO View Post
    1. i never stated it was made in Taiwan. yes, i am part Japanese i would know this better than you.
    2. an assumption you made
    3. your opinon without knowing my costs
    4. this is not the only products i sell, i am an honest person and declare all my items.
    5. i pmed you to stop slandering me, i did not complain about the ebay seller who sells it for $9

like i said in our messages, use FACTS and not your Assumptions Sherlock Holmes. dont patronize me with Good Luck with my topic after you SLANDER me. by the way i could care less about you or your opinion, as long as you learn to base your opinions/assumption/accusations on FACTS. i hope you have a GREAT DAY
    Your telling me your selling more products, wich I find funny. If you sell them the same way your selling these straps, your not making any money at all. Since they are on ebay for 6$ and you claim to pay 14$ each. I highly doubt you would make such a big mistake, as a person who has experience selling items.
    You keep telling me to use facts, well, look at this : Your claiming to pay 14$ each, what person with profit in mind, would pay 14$ for a risk of a 3$ profit on an item the size of a gumball...
    Sorry, but not buying any of it at all.

If you have any more comments, please PM me and lets keep this off the forum. Your made your view clear and I've made my view clear, nothing more constructive can be added.

14. This member thanks Hypnotic for this post:

CHiNO

Your telling me your selling more products, wich I find funny. If you sell them the same way your selling these straps, your not making any money at all. Since they are on ebay for 6$ and you claim to pay 14$ each. I highly doubt you would make such a big mistake, as a person who has experience selling items.
    You keep telling me to use facts, well, look at this : Your claiming to pay 14$ each, what person with profit in mind, would pay 14$ for a risk of a 3$ profit on an item the size of a gumball...
    Sorry, but not buying any of it at all.

If you have any more comments, please PM me and lets keep this off the forum. Your made your view clear and I've made my view clear, nothing more constructive can be added.
    you caught me sherlock holmes . again you are not adding in the shipping fees, packaging fees, paypal transaction fees and other misc. fees that add up. i really thought i was going to become the next bill gates selling keychains

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Let's leave future postings in this thread for those interested in buying please.
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

Nationality
    [Netherlands]

I love the green pacman frog keychain, how much would it cost including shipping to me? I live in the Netherlands.

Thread Information