Thread: Huge Pacman Frog

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Hi all, I'm heading to college within a year and need to sell my collection of animals. I thought I'd see if anyone here would like my pacmans before I post to craigslist etc.

Here I have a large female normal pacman. She's around 4-5 years old I believe. I got her when I was in middle school and I'm an incoming senior in highschool so that's what I'm guessing with age.
    I'm asking $100 because you rarely see large pacmans for sale.
    She would make a great breeder or display animal.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773038.848248.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  53.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773058.402863.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  56.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773058.402863.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  56.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773117.371047.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  58.5 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773141.035376.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  55.3 KB

I've also got a juvenile Strawberry Pacman
    I'm asking $60

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773396.817217.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  53.5 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773425.302615.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  52.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376773440.618212.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  66.4 KB

If you take both you can have them for
    $150

I'd prefer local pick-up in the Chicagoland Area
    Or I can meet you at the Wheaton All Animal Expo Sunday August 18th tomorrow.
    I've never shipped before but may do so if no one local wants them. Also if I do if someone could guide me that'd be great.

Thanks!

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Hi I live In Aurora IL and i might be interested, so i was wondering, how has the strawberry been eating, acting, and such. It look pretty healthy but i just want to make sure.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Huge Pacman Frog

Quote Originally Posted by COOCOpUcHoo View Post
    Hi I live In Aurora IL and i might be interested, so i was wondering, how has the strawberry been eating, acting, and such. It look pretty healthy but i just want to make sure.
    He's a great eater, eats anything you put in front of him. Loves night crawlers, large crickets, dubias, superworms, and pinkies. As for behavior, he just sits around all day in his burrow and at night he sits in his water bowl on occasion.
    I also live in Aurora too.

Default Huge Pacman Frog

How large is the strawberry about to vent. I do not have a guaranteed purchase on the guy, but I am very interested. Also, when it comes to lighting, should I treat him like an albino?

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Around 2.25 inches. As for lighting, thy get indirect lighting from outside and the lamps of my other herps.

Default Huge Pacman Frog

I will think about getting him, just a warning chances of buying are slim because of transportation (can't drive) and low budget (I am rather young) I am very interested but you will probably sell it before I even get a chance to buy him.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Huge Pacman Frog

We're in the same city so I'm willing to drop off.

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBeans View Post
    We're in the same city so I'm willing to drop off.
    My main issue is money, i don't know if you would be up for this but I have another pacman that i MIGHT be able to trade with you (I will add an appropriate amount of money as well). He is a lime green and brown cranwelli with hints of dark maroon and dots of black. He is around 1.5 inches snout to vent. But in your situation i don't think that is a good idea, because you are trying to get rid of animals rather than sell get more. I got him for 15$ from the petsmart on 59. Also I still need to talk to my parents about buying this frog. Time will tell and i hope to buy that frog.

Thank you in advance.

Using tapatalk.

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by COOCOpUcHoo View Post
    My main issue is money, i don't know if you would be up for this but I have another pacman that i MIGHT be able to trade with you (I will add an appropriate amount of money as well). He is a lime green and brown cranwelli with hints of dark maroon and dots of black. He is around 1.5 inches snout to vent. But in your situation i don't think that is a good idea, because you are trying to get rid of animals rather than sell get more. I got him for 15$ from the petsmart on 59. Also I still need to talk to my parents about buying this frog. Time will tell and i hope to buy that frog.

Thank you in advance.

Using tapatalk.
    I see. Thanks for the offer, but I cannot take another frog due to college and all. Just let me know.
    Thanks.

10. This member thanks PintoBeans for this post:

Hypnotic

I'm sorry COOCOpUcHoo, but I don't think it's wise for you to buy another frog, for one you have been mentioning on your other topic that your young and can't even afford digital thermometers/hydrometers, how do you plan on paying for the upkeep of another frog? Also, on other topics, you are talking about keeping even more different frogs. You do realise how much these frogs eat right? I own 4 pacmans, 1 adult and 3 froglets and I spend over 15€ (20$) on food and that price is going up as they mature, but I work, I can afford it.
    It's better to keep one frog in perfect condition then to keep 10 in any other condition. Enjoy your pet, read up about frogs, take care of it and learn from it. Personally, I don't think your ready for another frog if you can't even buy digital equipment, but that's just my opinion. I appologise if I offended you, but I've seen too many people in the past make impulse purchases and animals end up in horrible conditions or be sold off to local pet shops. Also Pintobeans, I'm sorry for saying this on your topic.
    Goodluck with the sale, both frogs look gorgeous.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic View Post
    Also Pintobeans, I'm sorry for saying this on your topic.
    No worries, all is good.
    Thanks!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I'll take both of them.can you ship to California? Email me at mikesphatfrogs@yahoo.com
    Expect a delay between emails as I am currently in Australia

Thanks mike

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic View Post
    I'm sorry COOCOpUcHoo, but I don't think it's wise for you to buy another frog, for one you have been mentioning on your other topic that your young and can't even afford digital thermometers/hydrometers, how do you plan on paying for the upkeep of another frog? Also, on other topics, you are talking about keeping even more different frogs. You do realise how much these frogs eat right? I own 4 pacmans, 1 adult and 3 froglets and I spend over 15€ (20$) on food and that price is going up as they mature, but I work, I can afford it.
    It's better to keep one frog in perfect condition then to keep 10 in any other condition. Enjoy your pet, read up about frogs, take care of it and learn from it. Personally, I don't think your ready for another frog if you can't even buy digital equipment, but that's just my opinion. I appologise if I offended you, but I've seen too many people in the past make impulse purchases and animals end up in horrible conditions or be sold off to local pet shops. Also Pintobeans, I'm sorry for saying this on your topic.
    I recently got an ok job, part time, i will get cut off because of the lack of things that need to be done abd many shifts tere are, but I am raising some money and it is enough to afford the frogs and more thermometers etc, i am already going to get the the there monster and hygrometer, i have my self situated.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Huge Pacman Frog

Sold!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

sold

Thread Information