Thread: African Clawed Frogs for sale. Wild type. Collection from Sheffield or Leyland, ENGLAND

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

Default African Clawed Frogs for sale. Wild type. Collection from Sheffield or Leyland, ENGLAND

I'm now selling the last of the African clawed frogs that I bred earlier in the year. They are now 5 and a half months old.

£3 each or £5 for a pair.

Most of the frogs have similar patterns and colours to the more marbled frog on the left in the photos below, but I have 3 left that are the light golden colour of the frog on the right in the photos. Their colours vary a lot depending on the substrate being used in their tank.

Name:  20130810_174423.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  31.1 KBName:  20130810_174340.jpg
Views: 1397
Size:  33.5 KBName:  20130810_174222.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  20.3 KB

Some of the frogs that have been rehomed reached sexual maturity early. At this point it's too early to tell what sex these remaining frogs are, except for one (light golden colour) who is male.

Collection only from either SHEFFIELD (South Yorkshire) or LEYLAND (Lancashire). All of the frogs are now in Sheffield, so if you're collecting from Leyland you will have to give me time to get the frogs there before you can collect. I won't be able to post any frogs.

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

Default Re: African Clawed Frogs for sale. Wild type. Collection from Sheffield or Leyland, ENGLAND

Update: Just one frog left that is the lighter golden colour. The others have large marbled patterns.

Collection from Manchester can also be arranged.

Thread Information