My husband and I bought 3 baby pacman frogs that were shipped to us about 2 weeks ago. Their enclosures weren't ready yet, so we kept them in delicups on moist filter media, cleaning the cups every 2-3 days. Well, one of the three had a clouded eye after about a week, so we upped cleaning and bleaching to daily and treating the sick frog daily in a melafix solution. The eye continued to cloud, then bulge and fill with fluid, and the second eye became cloudy. After some research and an overnight shipment, I have been soaking the frog 4x daily (about 45min per soak) in Maracyn II (minocycline antibiotic) for the last day and a half, and it seems to be working! After some more research, I also have Methylene Blue on its way, should be here tomorrow. My question is, should I combine the meds, or stick with what I've got until it proves that its not working.

Also, we live in a small town so a vet isn't a real option, and why all meds were shipped.

The 2 healthy frogs are now in shoebox sized tubs on filter, the sick one still in the deli cup. The ambient is 80 degrees.