Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mojo's New Home.

NialR35

Default Re: Mojo's New Home.

I know right! They swell. I have that same tank for my ornate but I will for sure need something bigger for when my pyxie is an adult. Thinking of the Exo Terra 30x18x12...hopefully that's big enough.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm liking the exo terra a lot. My only complaint is the material the screen is made out of. Its very flimsy but hard to cut.

NialR35

Well yea but it's very resistant though. It can sure hold some weight.

Okay everyone! Mojo just put down about 5 full nightcrawlers. Here are his fat pics.

Oh one more really good pic. Mojo has just started to shed and wanted something to remember his old skin by. I know his sac looks kinda wierd but this guy calls every night around 1 A.M.

Hypnotic

Great looking enclosure Danfrog! I'm jealous mine isn't done yet. Tomorrow I have to make a final silicone run and then I can let it air out. By the way, what brand is that waterdish?

I'm not sure the brand. I got it at petco. Actually I just replaced it today literally . Mojo out grew it and never even used it.

Hypnotic

I've been thinking about getting my girl a bigger one, she fits in her exo-terra one with a little size to spare, but I'd love to see her in a bigger one. I'm worried the big one from exo-terra has a too big ledge though. It's 5-6cms in height. By the way, was the background included with the exo-terra? I decided to make my own one, and the one with my exo-terra looks nothing like that one, but that could be because of the different size of tank, mine is 18x18x18.

Yes the exoterra come with the backround. I like how it looks but its just cheap styrofoam. The front opening doors are friggan awesome. I chose the 18x18x12 to make it easier to manage the temps and humidity.

Mojo has been in this enclosure over a month and is doing awesome. He had his first hopper tonight. If you guys want to see let me know and ill post a video.

Hypnotic

Post it allready! :P

Ill post the video. I'm going to try and edit it and and some cool music first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information