Thread: Hey everybody! I'm new too the frog world, and need help!

Genesi1191

Default Hey everybody! I'm new too the frog world, and need help!

Hey guys! I just got thrown into the tree frog world... I've always been interested in setting up a terrarium and caring for the adorable little critters, but instead of me going to get one, this little guy found me! =] He was inside the building I work at, they have a large planter wall and I believe the plants were all imported. I was sitting down having breakfast and this little guy curiously hopped down onto my table. If anyone can help me identify him it would be greatly appreciated! I'd love to give him the right care and environment. **having some trouble uploading the picture =[ **

Genesi1191

Default Re: Hey everybody! I'm new too the frog world, and need help!

...and now that I switched to the full page to register, I can't get back to the mobile page... Please help

Genesi1191

Maybe someone can PM me and i can email them pictures? Im stuck at work till about 8 tonight, and i wont have access to a computer till then... I really want to make sure this little guy is going to be ok =[

Creamballman

For now just keep him in a clean container with a damp cloth until someone identifies him.

PUGSANDFROGS

Hi I am new to the frog world myself. Make sure you put some conditioned water for him to soak in, in the container. They can go a few days without food, but not water.

Also if you contact the Building Manager (your office should have details) and enquire as to where they get the plants from and then contact them. That maybe able to give you a bit of a clue. Failing that post a piccy (I just dragged and dropped mine on the thread) and the rest of us will try and help you. All the best

Genesi1191

Thank you guys for all your help, i think ive determined the little guy to be a cope's grey... Due too the yellow and bit of orange on the underside of the legs. As soon as i get the chance to hop on a computer ill throw up some pictures.

Thread Information