Thread: Varied, most natural pacman diet

jus85411

Default Varied, most natural pacman diet

i have kept reptiles before and always tried to keep the diets as varied as possible for the best health possible. i do that now for my marine fish tank, more so for my green spotted puffer cause hes my pride and joy of the tank. but i feed him everything from seaweed he will only eat when i hold it, not when i put it in the clip to hold it, frozen cubed food soaked in selcon(vitamins), crabs, clams and shrimp from the grocery store, and it even goes a little beyong that. what would be the most varied, most natural diet i can give my pacman. i have read crickets, cockroaches(captive ones, not wild), waxworms, earthworms, mealworms, fish, other frogs, and lizards. pretty much all of these with a little coating of calcium powder. cockroaches are i think the only thing i cant readily get in my area. how varied does everyone else keeps their diet. what is a good staple diet and good to feed once in a while? i keep him on a staple diet of crickets with calcium powder right now. i have to get to a bait shop so i can get some earthworms.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

tyjare

Default Re: Varied, most natural pacman diet

I fed mine crickets and earthworms that i would dust once or twice a week, small feeder goldfish, and pinkie mice every couple of months

Nationality
    [Ireland]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I feed with large earthworms most of the time, some times captive cultured cockroaches (Blaptica dubia) and occasionally with superworms.
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Socrates

I would recommend Silkworms and hornworms (these are easy to order off line and at a good price). They are both have excellent Ca:P ratios (one of the best out there) and are loaded with protein, good fats and appropriate levels of Vitamin A and D. I would add this along with earthworms (very nutritionally balanced), crickets and roaches. Here is a site of someone who I regularly purchase feed items from. YOUR BUGGIE HEADQUARTERS

Thread Information