Hi, I am new to this site and am so glad I found you guys! I have been researching many species of frogs and have decided that ADF's are probably the best choice for me. Before I get any, though, I have a few questions I couldn't seem to find answers to anywhere on line. I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me...

1. Are ADF's sensitive to water currents like ACF's are or is a regular aquarium filter ok to use?

2. How do I decide if I should add frogs to my tank that already houses mollies and loaches or set up a new tank devoted only to ADF's?

3. If you have a filter in the tank, how do you keep a lid on the tank with no spaces for escape? The aquarium filters I have always used hang over the side of the tank, thus creating a space that isn't sealed in by the aquarium lid.

4. Are ADF's able to transmit disease to my fish or to catch disease from them? For example, if I had frogs in with my fish and then the fish got ich, it wouldn't be possible to treat the fish without first removing the frogs, correct?

5. Does the tank you are going to be putting the frogs in need to be completely cycled (the nitrogen cycle) or since they also come up for air, is the cycle not important as long as regular water changes are made?

Thank you in advance for any help. I appreciate it and am really excited to get my frog tank ready to go!