I bought him before one week and he only ate 3 crickets.
One night I put him in a small tub for 2 hours that was on a heating blanket.The tub was covered with a paper towel.There were 3 crickets with him.(2 small and 1 very big , almost the 2/3 of his lenght).After 2 hours I came to check and the giant crickets was missing!I think he ate but there is the possiblity it may have escaped cuz the tub was not covered pretty well.
I haven't found any poop in his enclosure (30cmx30cmx30cm).
I gave him 2 days before a luke warm bath with some drops of honey (dechlorinated water)but it didn't help to make him do his business.
The last days I was rearanging some stuff in his enclosure cuz there were some problems, so I had to move the frog sometimes.(One day he bite me)
Now I let him alone without touching him (I only spray his enclosure).
Yesterday he was in his hide but today when I woke up he was in the middle of his terrarium.After some hour he went under a fake plant a he is still here.I think he is really shy
He looks pretty chubby and not skinny.I tried many foods , like crickets(dusted and not),mealworms and waxworms.
I dont know if I am overreacting but I am new to the hobby and I want to make sure that my frog will be happy and healthy!
Thank you!