Thread: Male african bullfrog

Fishfreak2407

Default Male african bullfrog

MALE,,,,,,,,,,350.00 trade for ball python morph

s.f bay area pick up only,
    Attached Images Attached Images   

osmbr

Default Re: Male african bullfrog

hey im from the bay area too well san jose ca. and i was wondering if you know of any place or breeders of pacman or african bullfrogs i would buy yours but i dont have 350.00 or a ball python morph. your help would be much appreciated

I think thats a bit overpriced. You will find more success if you keep it within the 100s at most. Just saying, never seen one for sale at that price. Most they go for is 50bucks. Even adults.

Quote Originally Posted by osmbr View Post
    hey im from the bay area too well san jose ca. and i was wondering if you know of any place or breeders of pacman or african bullfrogs i would buy yours but i dont have 350.00 or a ball python morph. your help would be much appreciated
    Pacmans are the easiest to find. Just go online and find some sites. I "think" joshs frogs have some. I dont remember. There was another one too I think called bigappleherps but Dont know much about them. I know people here have had th eir luck with joshsfrog. They ship em.

Skulldroog

That thing's a beast. Good luck selling.

Jace

Gorgeous frog, but I have to admit, that is a pretty steep price. My male is slightly bigger and I would not have paid more than $150 for him at most...however, I have a horseshoe somewhere and I actually received him for free. I bet you will have much more luck if you lower your price.

Fishfreak2407

SOLD..........thnx guys and gals

smashtoad

Quote Originally Posted by Fishfreak2407 View Post
    SOLD..........thnx guys and gals
    I don't know why your last post annoyed me, but it did. If you are expecting us to believe that you sold this small male for $350...well...forget it. If you did, then you did someone who knows no better a great disservice, because a 6" male pyxie is worth about $100.

Fishfreak2407

Quote Originally Posted by smashtoad View Post
    I don't know why your last post annoyed me, but it did. If you are expecting us to believe that you sold this small male for $350...well...forget it. If you did, then you did someone who knows no better a great disservice, because a 6" male pyxie is worth about $100.
    well, .not that its any of your business, but I traded the frog for a ball python morph, and yes a little steep, but to me worth every penny

Kevin1

In fish freaks defense, I have seen male pyxies of that size go for that much. $350 is at the upper end of their price range but it's not ridiculously high. $100 dollars for a 6 inch male pyxie is a steal in these times, with this pyxie shortage.

kero24keroppi

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1 View Post
    In fish freaks defense, I have seen male pyxies of that size go for that much. $350 is at the upper end of their price range but it's not ridiculously high. $100 dollars for a 6 inch male pyxie is a steal in these times, with this pyxie shortage.

agree!! i have seen a 250$ 6 incher sold right in front of me.. i got my 6 incher for 85$ though.. and that is a steal!!!

Cap10Squirty

Lol I don't think this guy is selling his "six incher" anymore...the post is 3 years old!

kero24keroppi

Quote Originally Posted by Cap10Squirty View Post
    Lol I don't think this guy is selling his "six incher" anymore...the post is 3 years old!
    Like I dont know that..lol duh this web site goes on though.. I dont think im not allowed to reply just coz its 3 yrs old...

Cap10Squirty

Well some people like to subscribe to various forums, like the buy/sell for an example and are probably not too appreciative of someone repeating what had just been said over 3 years ago.

kero24keroppi

Well some people like to subscribe to various forums, like the buy/sell for an example and are probably not too appreciative of someone repeating what had just been said over 3 years ago.
    And some people like to write comments on wherever they wanna comment. Thinking its their own business and everybody should mind their own business specially if theres nothing wrong with what they're doing.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

FF has no rules against resurrecting old threads and although it's not frequent, it happens . Flame wars or mindless debates... that's another story .
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

Cap10Squirty

Quote Originally Posted by kero24keroppi View Post
    And some people like to write comments on wherever they wanna comment. Thinking its their own business and everybody should mind their own business specially if theres nothing wrong with what they're doing.
    Well, I don't see anything wrong with posting what's on your mind...but use some common sense. You've alerted anyone who was a member of this thread (if I correctly understand how the subscription system works). I know I'm only making it worse here by keeping this going :P I don't know if there is a rule about what is called necroposting...but if you want to talk about economics regarding Male African Bullfrogs, starting your own thread outside of the sale forum would probably be best.

*Edit, I see Mentat's post about no rules on necroposting. I'm glad then you took the time to dig through pages of old threads to post your thoughts about your "six incher"

kero24keroppi

Well, I don't see anything wrong with posting what's on your mind...but use some common sense. You've alerted anyone who was a member of this thread (if I correctly understand how the subscription system works). I know I'm only making it worse here by keeping this going :P I don't know if there is a rule about what is called necroposting...but if you want to talk about economics regarding Male African Bullfrogs, starting your own thread outside of the sale forum would probably be best.

*Edit, I see Mentat's post about no rules on necroposting. I'm glad then you took the time to dig through pages of old threads to post your thoughts about your "six incher"

Nah man, youre not making it worse.. youre just saying what you wanna say... and remember theres no such thing as mindless debate, only mindless people.

Cap10Squirty

I sure feel mindless this week with it being final exams in my Doctor of Pharmacy program's third year. I could take a leap and say the same (about certain mindless people) just going off of your writing skills alone. Now your enthusiasm about the frog, that's understandable...especially a "6 inches." Most people would sound straight out of high school with that level of excitement too.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Well, since neither one wants to stop the senseless argument; this thread is closed!
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

Thread Information