I live in an area with toads and frogs and I try to save as many as I can from being run over by cars or killed by neighbors. Sadly, I have found many that have already been injured so I usually take them to our backyard so they can at least die in a peaceful and safe place. The other night I went to see if I needed to make any rescues when I came upon one that was in a pipe very close to the road. He was close enough to the opening that I was able to get him out with no trouble and was half way home when I realized that he was injured. He had some organs coming out of his mouth but I couldn't find anything else wrong with him. My assumption was that he managed to get squished by my neighbors children and he would most likely die that night like the rest had. Oddly, he's still alive about two days later but hasn't moved more than a foot. I mist our "grass" to keep our frog and toad friends that we've rescued in the past happy so he's staying somewhat moist. Is there anything I can do to help him or at least make things easier? I can't afford to drive him to a vet that can treat him because this and the surrounding towns have "regular" and large animal vets.