Thread: African bullfrog amplexus with pics

African bullfrogs

Default African bullfrog amplexus with pics

Nevermind

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Locascio

Default Re: African bullfrog amplexus with pics

LOL i just have to say this was the most fun reading in a long time thanks everyone for a good time *drinks on me* everyone but african bullfrogs hes to young

"I completely agree that she was way overweight, I'm her second owner. Her first owner had her a year and apparently fed her enormous amounts of prey. In fact that's a picture of when I first got her she has has shaped up a bit on a diet of Dubia and dusted crickets every 4 days or so. She definately had a "people of Walmart" look to her when I got her." She has lost some weight since those pics were taken at the time I first got her. Believe me I would never let my pets be left in such poor condition. I will continue with the froggy weight watchers pics through out the year.

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by SCF View Post
    Put me down for 10 hamsters!
    what would you do with 10 hamsters, put me down for 100 frozen please, should last for a few month i hope lol
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

SCF

Quote Originally Posted by Lija View Post
    what would you do with 10 hamsters, put me down for 100 frozen please, should last for a few month i hope lol
    The real question is, What wouldn't I do with them?! Race them in those hamster balls, juggle, mate them with DeeDub's secret hormones, love them!@! I can go on and on! Then when one of them inevitably bites me, it will probably become friends with a pyxie.

Nationality
    [Canada]

that is my last post in this thread, it was fun reading, good job everyone, but in a seriousness though, AB breeding frogs or anyone for that matter is not fun it is responsibility, you obviously can't or want to get it. neither your frogs or you are ready, female can't drop eggs is she doesn't have them, can you get that part at least? by injecting something you have clue about to where you have no clue about, you will kill or seriously damage your frogs, not to mention you can't buy a syringe legally in Canada. be very careful what you are saying on public forums. You should not be breeding frogs! at least not until you are mature enough, period!

I suggest you are very careful stating things like your dad is getting hormones for you (your frogs) although it sounds very sketchy - naturapatic doctor who used to be a vet
    but if that so, he is risking his license by doing so, you should keep it quiet and away from stating things like that on a public forums if you care of course.
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

African bullfrogs

Default African bullfrog amplexus with pics

Ok seriously, do you not get it yet. I have already said that my dad is a vet/naturalpathic doctor and he is doing all of this for me. He has a license to buy all of this kind of stuff. And i already have the experience with this type of stuff. I can list them all down. If you are that curious my dad is using LHRHa and homeopathic growth hormones and he is injecting it in the intraperitoneal and/or through the dorsal lymph sac. My dad or myself wouldn't even trust me to do something like this, thats why hes the one doing it, not me.

demon amphibians

AB if your still on here i have a super good idea. instead of breeding frogs and all that hard stuff. just breed rattle snakes. they are way easier and way more fun.

Nationality
    [United States]

Lol...not funny

-----------------
    Thanks
    DW
    Thanks
    DW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information