Thread: New Guy

Kevccoy

Default New Guy

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin...I and my children have a bearded dragon, and we breed Dubia, not a business...just basically helps to take care of our Louie...LOL
    we have been checking out Pac Mans for some time, and finally have decided to purchase one.

Are there any good breeders on here?

We like the horned ones....any help would be appreciated as we don't like to buy from chain pet stores and that is all we have around here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: New Guy

Hello kevin, welcome to FF. Here is a wonderful community of great people all willing to help each other and enjoy the hobby together! I'm not a pacman keeper, I keep Red eyed leaf frogs, but there are a wealth of people on here who are.

From what I have seen and read... mike of mikesfrogs seems to be a good source for pacmans. Check out this thread http://www.frogforum.net/showthread.php?p=161446...

As far as reliable information, GriftheGreat knows their stuff and a few other moderators too! Good luck to ya!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

1.2.2 Agalychnis calidryas - Felix Felicis, Wall-E,Eva, Mike & Sull
    0.0.2 Canis lupus familiaris (Italian greyhounds) - Zaffira & Aurora
    1.0.0 My own personal prince charming (husband edition): Beau

100+ Post Member Gnag the nameless's Avatar
    Nationality
    [Canada]

Welcome! Lisa's definitely right, if you want advice, suggestions or help with your frogs, then this is your place.

We've a whole section devoted to Pacman frogs, and many experts on them, being some of the most commonly kept frogs.

I too am planning on getting a Pacman myself, currently I own a Juvenile American Bullfrog (Rana Catesbiana) and a Juvenile Green frog (Rana Clamitans), Gnag and Bumpy. Whenever I've had a question or problem with my frogs, the people on this forum have helped me out, sometimes within minutes of posting my thread. It's really great

The User known as MikesFrogs breeds pacman frogs. He breeds all different colors and kinds of them.

Good luck with your hopper!
    My Amphibians:
    1.0.0 Rana Catesbiana (Bumpy Digtoad )
    1.0.0 Pseudacris Regilla (Levi )
    1.1.0 Ambystoma Macrodactylum (Urtham and Gargan )
    2.2.0 Bombina Orientalis ( Rosa, Sasha, Aleksis, and Dimitri )

Rest in Peace, Gnag the Nameless, Chrome, and Thermidor

Nationality
    [Canada]

welcome to the forum! you came in a right place to talk frogs it is sure very addictive though so you are aware

we love horned frogs too

as you were advised already and i will second that 100%, get from Mike ( mikesfrogs) he is an awesome guy and his frogs are awesome as so many on that forum can tell you.
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Nationality
    [United States]

Welcome! Lots of good info. Mike is a great choice to purchase from, and an outstanding individual as well.

Again welcome to the pacman forum, and hope you catch the fat frog bug that we all have....myself, I am in the late stages of the disease. I have 4 more coming TOMORROW!!! Thanks Mike!

-----------------
    Thanks
    DW
    Thanks
    DW

Thread Information