Thread: Help my fire belly toads!!!!

Murray of the Deep

Default Help my fire belly toads!!!!

It doesnt want to eat! and he keeps on going to his land area and when I touch him he freaks out!I think he got a parasite E.coli from tubiflex worms(sewage worms), But i saw signs that irregularity on skin or lumps but he has not lumps and his underbelly looks like it would fall of!I dont know why!! somebody help me!He only ate a mealworms this morning and this evening he wont eat!I feed him nightcrawlers,tubiflex worms(only if available).Why wont he eat! is he full or what?maybe he got E.coli parasite?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Help my fire belly toads!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeromeetabuzo View Post
    It doesnt want to eat! and he keeps on going to his land area and when I touch him he freaks out!I think he got a parasite E.coli from tubiflex worms(sewage worms), But i saw signs that irregularity on skin or lumps but he has not lumps and his underbelly looks like it would fall of!I dont know why!! somebody help me!He only ate a mealworms this morning and this evening he wont eat!I feed him nightcrawlers,tubiflex worms(only if available).Why wont he eat! is he full or what?maybe he got E.coli parasite?
    Jerome you are going to have to post detailed pictures of the Toad. That means all angles including the area you said looks like it's going to fall off. More details are needed if anyone is going to be able to help.

Murray of the Deep

Quote Originally Posted by GrifTheGreat View Post
    Jerome you are going to have to post detailed pictures of the Toad. That means all angles including the area you said looks like it's going to fall off. More details are needed if anyone is going to be able to help.
    Ill post it tommorow or later.

Hoppity100

A few questions: why are you touching him? what do you mean sewage worms? and why do you think his underside could fall off? I hate to think how this frog is feeling...

Thread Information