Ok I am posting this here almost in tears, I have come here in hopes that someone close to Barrie, Ontario (since they will need to be picked up) wants to take 4 amazing Grey tree Frogs. There names are Frodo, sam, Merry and Pippin. (All were wild caught).

I will only give them to someone that already has an adequate set up for them and knows what they are doing. 2 are male (they have both called) and I believe 2 are Female. They all live together and are hand/tong fed 2 crickets a night so I know they all get food.

These are my little babies and I hate that I might have to get rid of them in the new year. I am not looking for money only a good FOREVER home for all 4 of them.

My marriage is falling apart and I wont have room for them at my mothers (and frogs creep her out) till the separation and moving finalizes and I have no idea how long I will be there or where I will end up. I have items I can sell from there enclosure with them but the enclosure is not for sale atm.

I have a not so recent Blog about them and Albums on my profile for those interested.

Please email me if seriously interested. bmaglietta@hotmail.com

If by chance a Miracle happens and this ad isn't needed I will post saying they are not needing a new home. But I want to start preparing now.