Thread: Newbie

DaysiC1

Default Newbie

Hello all....I have always LOVED frogs but for the past 10 years was not "allowed" by my ex-other half to ever have any. Fortunately for me I have met a wonderful man which I will marry in a Native American ceremony in March, (my Indian name is "Seeker of Frogs") which is just as crazy as I am and supports and encourages this behavior. I am the proud parent of two Red-Eyes, 4 Firebellies, 1 Pacman, 1 Whitelipped, 3 aquatic and 1 Dumpy frogs. I LOVE my frogs and enjoy taking the best care of them. I started this past January and it has become an obsession. I long for those quiet nights or days where all I hear are croaks. As of now I know I have one male and one female Red-Eye. Hopefully they will mate some day. Unfortunately, they are the only ones which croak. I am unsure of what else I have to do. I am a frequent customer at Pangea in South Miami and they already know me by name and have never steered me wrong. They have always been helpful and always have great advise. I seem to find myself looking forward to Fridays...not because of the weekend, but because thats when they get new frogs. I realized not that long ago on a trip to Lake City, Florida (where I am going to be moving to) that on a quiet night all I really need to relax and have peace is the beautiful music of these amazing frogs. I am VERY happy to find this forum and welcome any suggestions. I currently have all my frogs separated from each other, i.e. all Red-Eyes together, all Firebellies together, and all aquatics together. And currently have 12 frogs to my name....and hoping to really add to them. THANKS TO ALL!

Pluke

Default Re: Newbie

Welcome to the forums, that's a good handful of frogs you got there. Pangea is a great company, I buy all my supplies from them at the taylor show up here in michigan. Good people, good prices.

welcome to the forums! it's amazing how quickly the collection grows, isn't it? frogs are like tattoos, they're an addiction....LOL
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Welcome to Frog Forum Seeker of Frogs!

DaysiC1

Thats hysterical Bill....I have Tats and am getting two new ones soon, my Tribe and Clan and my long awaited Frog.... LOL!!!!

DaysiC1

Does anyone know of any other places besides Pangea, in the South Florida area, to get frogs?

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

welcome to the frog forum seeker of the frogs! wow what a name! you just gotta get more frogs now :loL:
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Thread Information