Thread: Where to Buy Online

Catfish

Default Where to Buy Online

I want to buy a male african bullfrog along with a female cane toad, I would like to get them from the same site to keep the price of shipping down. I was thinking about going with backwater reptiles but I've seen posts on this site saying not to buy from there, why is this? Reptmart looked pretty good but there was not option to select the sex of the frogs.

Most people recommend jelas or josh's frogs or LLL reptile or mike's and none of these sites sell african bullfrogs when I checked them. So are there any other sites I can buy them on?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Helios

Default Re: Where to Buy Online

I know LLL cycles through what's available. I'd check there every so often as they don't have a set inventory they carry.

ejh805

LLL told me that they should have another shipment of african bullfrogs back in stock by thanksgiving.
    So that should give you plenty of time to get supplies together if you haven't already.

Pluke

Try Eric Ivans, I know he seems to regularly have African Bullfrogs, but I'm not sure about Cane Toads. He seems pretty legit too.

For Sale CBB Giant Pixie Frogs - Pyxicephalus Adspersus - Export available - FaunaClassifieds

That's the link to his pyxies. I'd message him he might be able to help. You could try Underground Reptiles too, I know they have Cane toads right now and I've seen them have Pyxies before as well. I don't think you're going to be able to get a sexed frog though. It's nearly impossible to sex them at a young age. There was somebody selling Large african bullfrogs on this site that were males. Check the for sale section.

Maharg

Lol I hope your breeding your own feeders or are at least aware of the upcoming costs you will have to fill their guts. I hear Pixies eat a lot, but you have no idea whats in store when it comes to that Cane. You wont believe it until you experience it yourself.
    There is a reason these monsters created a Toad apocalypse in Australia. I believe even the Aussie humans will soon be at risk of being on these Toads dinner list.

Catfish

Thanks for the replies. I probably will breed feeder mice since it's pretty easy and cheap. Plus I can catch baby shad by the hundreds with my cast net at a lake near me so I will have plenty of food. I'm planning on breeding the mice mostly for feeding fuzzies to the cane toad and will feed them to the african bullfrog and my pacman frog every once in awhile. I know cane toad are eating machines and I want something that will fill them up faster than just insects. I'll mix in insects every so often for the cane but most of them will go to the african bullfrog.

Thread Information