I wasn't sure whether it was a froglet or a tadpole still, so I went with "baby frog".

My sister has a 40 gallon terrarium with 6 green tree frogs. I found an ad on ebay for 10 tadpoles, mixed lot, some green tree frogs, some wood frogs. I figured we'd keep the green tree frogs in her terrarium and the wood frogs in another. I found out after I ordered that wood frogs don't live in florida, and the guy called the wood frogs tree frogs. I figured he meant grey tree frogs.

Only 2 survived shipping, I didn't pay for overnight, so I didn't question anything. One had it's legs, the other had no legs yet. We didn't know how mobile the one with legs would be, and put both in the terrarium (it has water and a filter). We think the one with legs got eaten (sorry dude!). The other just got it's front feet and started climbing, so I put it in a jar tonight, tomorrow, I'll get him in a critter keeper.

Anyway, He doesn't look like a green tree frog, and as a tadpole, he didn't look like a grey tree frog. He IS a tree frog, I have deduced that much . Is he a Cuban? Or any other ideas?

I'll go camera crazy on him tomorrow, but for now, these are what I have.

As a tadpole:

Name:  8032022836_973d549d3d_z.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  153.2 KB

Today
Name:  8031994749_5a713f93fd.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  17.3 KB