Thread: Getting some American Green Tree Frogs!

NetworkLabs

Default Getting some American Green Tree Frogs!

Hi everyone!

I guess some of y'all heard about the death of Snoopy, one of my original American Green Tree Frogs. Well, today, I am going to possibly be getting two new ones. I know for a fact I am going to get one, but it all depends on budget and deals.

I am wondering what I should name then once I get them... =D

Can't wait!
    NetworkLabs

PS - In case you wonder about my other Frog, Mr.Peeper, he's still with me and doing well. Although I think he misses Snoopy... D=

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rae

Default Re: Getting some American Green Tree Frogs!

Do you know the sex's of the 2 you are getting?

Froggy Names! I found this link when we first got Frodo lots of neat names Hope it helps

Froggy Names! this one is specifically for pairs of frogs, since you said you might be getting 2 XD

KingCam

Sorry about your loss, but I'm happy to hear you'll be getting a new one soon Tree frogs are fun, aren't they? Good luck in choosing a name! I always end up having my animals for a couple weeks before I settle on a name :P

NetworkLabs

@Rae - Well, semi-sadly, I get mine from PetSmart. And they get no information on the frogs except some shipping details. But to me, the frogs seem healthy, and look good. This time, I got a immature adult and a baby one. I hope that they live to be my beloved froggies!

And I think I am going to take time in naming theses two this time, so yea...

@KingCam - Thanks, I really miss Snoopy. But, yes! Tree frogs are fun to watch. Now all I need is to make sure there comfy and can't get out.

NetworkLabs

Well, they seem to still be coping with there environment. There still a dark brown and there veins on the side are moving. So there still stressed, but there moving around at night and sleep all day, which is good. I really do hope they turn green soon!

NetworkLabs

Well, it has been 3 days and the more mature one has turned green. The baby seems very stressed out/weak though. I actually thought he was dead at once! But when I picked him up, he came back to life. And right after putting him back in, I threw some crickets in and he ate them without a problem. My only fear is that he won't do well with the others. But I still need to give it some time!

Thread Information