Thread: why are pet stores selling pacman frogs in a small container with cotton in it?

Murray of the Deep

Default why are pet stores selling pacman frogs in a small container with cotton in it?

is it a healthy frog if you buy them why are they selling those frogs in a container with a cotton?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: why are pet stores selling pacman frogs in a small container with cotton in it?

Thats just an easy way to manage a lot of frogs, the cotton ball is to keep things damp. I've received frogs shipped to me that way and I bet they were living in the very cups they were sent in. I'd rather buy a deli cupped frog than one kept with lots of frogs.

IvoryReptiles

Default Re: why are pet stores selling pacman frogs in a small container with cotton in it?

I am guessing it is a matter of space for the shops. It takes up far less room to keep the frogs in deli cups than in aquariums. Also, you may have caught them when they just received a shipment of frogs and they hadn't had time to set them up?

Murray of the Deep

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryReptiles View Post
    I am guessing it is a matter of space for the shops. It takes up far less room to keep the frogs in deli cups than in aquariums. Also, you may have caught them when they just received a shipment of frogs and they hadn't had time to set them up?
    no,they have it all the time in that cage with that cotton thingy they dont often change water is it a healthy frog if you bought it?

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

My petstore sells pac man frogs and critter keepers in water or sometimes in the small nano tanks
    Ceratophyrs and African Bullfrog Keeper For Life

Murray of the Deep

I feel sorry for that pet shop it got destroyed by a massive typhoon killed all their pacman frogs,axolotl and fishies it all vanished away D:

Thread Information