Thread: FREE FREE FREE Albino and Wild Colored African Clawed Frogs FREE FREE FREE

Joene Latiolais

Default FREE FREE FREE Albino and Wild Colored African Clawed Frogs FREE FREE FREE

Anyone need any ACF's? Have lots to find good homes for, FREE FREE!!! I live in south central Kansas, anyone within a couple of hours drive of Lyons, Ks that wants some, let me know and when I am off I will meet you half way!
    Most of the albino frogs appear to be reticulated, and the wild colored ones are all varied, some lighter some darker. If you have a shipping container for frogs send it to me with whatever next day air postage costs and I will send you as many frogs as you would like to have or have room for. The frogs vary in size from 2 inches in length (not counting legs) to 1/2 inch (all are from same hatching but they developed at different rates, in fact the last one with a tail just finished morphing last week, and they are about 3 months old now) All seem to be quite healthy, the only ones that I lost were some little ones that accidently got sucked into the pump filter in their tank, but all the rest survived and are growing well.
    I can't sex them (I can't really tell until the males start getting dark hands) but if you want larger ones or smaller ones, I can deliver either size. Right now I have them in three different tanks, a 29 gallon, a 40 gallon, and a 49 gallon and I over filter all three tanks to help keep them cleaner, and do water changes, sometimes up to 90% every week, but it is the cost of feeding all of them that is really hard!

Just anwer me here on the thread or PM if you would like to give any of them a home.

Thanks, Joene

NatureLady

Default Re: FREE FREE FREE Albino and Wild Colored African Clawed Frogs FREE FREE FREE

I would love to, but lyons is further away then I expected! If you plan to come to Oklahoma anytime soon, I'd take 2. LOL

Reptiles02

Default Re: FREE FREE FREE Albino and Wild Colored African Clawed Frogs FREE FREE FREE

Pm sent. Thanks

NatureLady

I didn't receive a pm.

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Reptiles02 View Post
    Pm sent. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureLady View Post
    I didn't receive a pm.

Hi Naturelady, I think Reptiles02 meant that they sent a PM to Joene regarding taking her frogs.
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

NatureLady

Wow! Talk about a blonde moment!!! Thanks Jenna! Lol

Joene Latiolais

Sorry I haven't been online recently, started an new job at the end of May and it is taking a lot of time for me to learn it, and I don't have a lot of time to spend online. Update: still have lots of young frogs, albino, reticulated albino and wild colored. Was able to adopt some out through a local pet store, but still have lots left. I cannot ship any, I don't have the proper containers to get them safely to their destination. Pick up only. I now have over 200 gallons worth of tanks of different types holding the offspring of my one and only hatching! Even with all the tanks I know they are still crowded and I have to change their water at least once a week if not more often (probably why I don't have a lot of time to play on the computer). Because these frogs can become invasive, most states in the south or in warmer climates, like California, Arizona, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Texas, Alabama and Georgia require a license to own these frogs.
    Anyone living close to Lyons, Ks or coming through let me know ahead of time and I can meet you.

Happy girl

I'm in Arkansas, so I can legally have them. I would love some. Gone crazy looking for them. You can email me at Jillinnlr75@gmail.com

Thread Information