I am happy to say that i am adopting 4 Blue Azureus dart frogs this weekend i have been sitting on the end of my seat waiting for this weekend to come and go and pick up these little fellas i will add pics down below but i had a convo with the guy that i am getting them from he said that they are all in one tank 2 are 1 1/2 and the other are 10 months i have been doing some research on them since i really didn't know much and i saw that sometimes you might have to separate them cause they can pick on another and the guy told me that the lil ones are a little skinny because the older ones are eating all the food. I know i want to sex them then separate them but for them time being should i keep them in the same exo terra or take the little ones out till they get bigger? When i pick them up and bring them to my house i will take some better pics and a video to show all but for now here are them pics that the guy took and another thing check out my blog i posted today there are some pics and a little spiel which i think you all will enjoy thx all have a great day.

http://www.frogforum.net/blogs/wicke...yesterday.html

Name:  bl.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  118.3 KBName:  bl1.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  81.2 KB

Timmy Z