Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me my frog has a greenish weird lump on her stomach.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Please help me my frog has a greenish weird lump on her stomach.

Continue soaks as well. They will help the Repta-Aid work.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

KINGblackPHINEX

do you think i should do another bath today for about 10 minuates or so? OHH im very sorry griff did not see the post you said about keep doing the baths :P you just answered my question thanx

reichiere

Olloch the Glutton often gets side bludges like that...actually not as much since he's gotten bigger. But they'd disappear every time he pooped.

Any time it's been too long since he pooped he goes on a strict earthworm diet. Every time but once he's poo'd within 24 hours of eating the worms. The time he didn't he worms for a couple of days and then one morning there was a pile of poo as big as he was....

So I'm seconding, thirding, whatever the suggestion for earthworms, as well as soaks.

KINGblackPHINEX

thank you for helping me but i took her out for her soak and i looked at her and she has not pooped or anything and it has suddenly disappeared should i take pictures again to show her now? without the lump because if she has not used the bathroom which i check pretty good even sifted my hand threw the spot she was burrowed at and found nothing but somehow the lump is gone any reasons why?

P.S. never mind now i went to go in a check to see if it was still gone now it has appeared again i hope she is ok and another thing when i touch it she seems to like open her mouth like she is trying to breathe or something... any idea why?

KINGblackPHINEX

YAYYYYY my frog used the bathroom and the lump is now gone im so happy i do not have to worry any more!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information