Thread: other ACF forums??

emberlisa

Default other ACF forums??

Is there another ACF forum that's more active? I'm new to frog ownership and I can't seem to find a place to ask questions and get responses. What other sites do you visit when you need help or have questions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

Default Re: other ACF forums??

This forum is hectic compared to the other ACF forums I know of. I think you've had at least one answer to all of your questions now.

I know what you mean. The ACF portion of this forum seems a little dead at times. I used to go on FroggyFriends. It's a yahoo group for ACF/ADFs only and it's pretty active. I just couldn't stand the format of it. It was not very user friendly. But the people were very nice and helpful.

SailAwayAK

Quote Originally Posted by SwimminSteve View Post
    I know what you mean. The ACF portion of this forum seems a little dead at times. I used to go on FroggyFriends. It's a yahoo group for ACF/ADFs only and it's pretty active. I just couldn't stand the format of it. It was not very user friendly. But the people were very nice and helpful.
    I am right there with you. I to have been on FroggyFriends. I just HATE the format. It seems messy and I find it difficult to navigate through threads. I am sure if I did it more often I would get used to it.

Other ACF/ADF forums I have seen seem to get a lot of medical issue posts. It's almost the only time people look for help. Lets face it, the frogs don't do a whooole lot. It is interesting to see what the different ideas are out there for what people do with their tanks and frog habitats.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by emberlisa View Post
    Is there another ACF forum that's more active? I'm new to frog ownership and I can't seem to find a place to ask questions and get responses. What other sites do you visit when you need help or have questions?
    I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about ACFs.
    Terry Gampper
    Nebraska Herpetological Society

“If we can discover the meaning in the trilling of a frog, perhaps we may understand why it is for us not merely noise but a song of poetry and emotion.”
    ---
    Adrian Forsyth

emberlisa

Quote Originally Posted by tgampper View Post
    I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about ACFs.
    Thanks! I just posted some pictures on another thread, towards the bottom. Can you please check it out and let me know you think?

http://www.frogforum.net/aquatic-cla...nking-acf.html

punky1991

I want to know the same thing

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I think this has been the best ACF forum found in the years I have been here. What makes an active page is repeated activity - - Start recommending other places and what activity that has been here will cease to be. Work instead on growing the page!

ACF may not be as popular as some other species - but I think that is just because many have not experienced the joy of these wiggly faces at feeding time!
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

Thread Information