Thread: FREE: African Clawed Froglets (both wild colored and albino) need good homes

Joene Latiolais

Default FREE: African Clawed Froglets (both wild colored and albino) need good homes

My frogs gifted me for the first time with viable eggs, and guess what? THEY ALL HATCHED! or at least I didn't see any left over eggs in the tank. I was awarded with about 150+ tadpoles and they are both wild colored and albino (since the mother and one father is reticulated albino and the other father is wild colored).

Some are froglets now, with both hind and front legs, or still morphing, with a few that haven't really started changing yet. The froglets appear to be eating tadpole bites with no problem, I will give them some bloodworms when I get home today and see if they like those.

I need to find good homes for these babies in about a month or so (depending on how well they are growing). Anyone wanting to adopt one or more of these babies get in touch with me via private message here on FrogForum and I will let you know when they are ready. Sorry, I don't have the proper containers for shipping, so I can't send them to you. I can arrange to meet within a reasonable distance of where I live and bring them to you. Let me know if you are interested, thanks. Joene

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: FREE: African Clawed Froglets (both wild colored and albino) need good homes

Also try craigslist to unload some of your babies if you are getting stuck!
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

mom2dylsea

Default Re: FREE: African Clawed Froglets (both wild colored and albino) need good homes

Please let us know if you decide to ship! Would love to get some but don't live anywhere near you!
    Thanks!

katieb92

If/when you have supplies to ship I would love to purchase some! I live in PA and its quite a hike our that way. Please let me know! Very interested!

johnjohn101510

Smile Re: FREE: African Clawed Froglets (both wild colored and albino) need good homes

Quote Originally Posted by Joene Latiolais View Post
    My frogs gifted me for the first time with viable eggs, and guess what? THEY ALL HATCHED! or at least I didn't see any left over eggs in the tank. I was awarded with about 150+ tadpoles and they are both wild colored and albino (since the mother and one father is reticulated albino and the other father is wild colored).

Some are froglets now, with both hind and front legs, or still morphing, with a few that haven't really started changing yet. The froglets appear to be eating tadpole bites with no problem, I will give them some bloodworms when I get home today and see if they like those.

I need to find good homes for these babies in about a month or so (depending on how well they are growing). Anyone wanting to adopt one or more of these babies get in touch with me via private message here on FrogForum and I will let you know when they are ready. Sorry, I don't have the proper containers for shipping, so I can't send them to you. I can arrange to meet within a reasonable distance of where I live and bring them to you. Let me know if you are interested, thanks. Joene
    well where do u live first things first

Nationality
    [Canada]

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn101510 View Post
    well where do u live first things first
    "Lyons, Kansas" Just like it says under her/his name.

Elmbam

Hi. Do you still have frogs to give away? I have an albino and would love to get more. My husband may be going to Hutchinson today and could pick them up for me. Thanks!

Nationality
    [Canada]

Quote Originally Posted by Elmbam View Post
    Hi. Do you still have frogs to give away? I have an albino and would love to get more. My husband may be going to Hutchinson today and could pick them up for me. Thanks!

If you are trying to get a hold of her today it would be in your best interest to email.

9. This member thanks rodsboys for this post:

Thread Information