Wanted: Male "COPE'S GRAY TREE FROG" but a female will be fine if you have one because Hoppy needs a roomate. We found her on our porch yesterday morning while it was raining. If no one has a Cope's Gray or knows where I can purchase one, then does anyone have a "PAIR" (M&F) of Gray Tree Frogs? I'd like to mate them. My son and I found a female Cope's Gray yesterday morning, positive she's a female and a Cope's Gray so I'd really like to have a male friend for her to mate them. However, if you have, or know of someone who has any "Cope's Grays of any sex" that they are willing to sell, I'd love to buy one or two. I'd also like to get a "Pair" (M&F) of Gray Tree frogs to keep in a separate tererrium and eventually breed. It would be a great learning experience for my son and two daughters. I've searched the internet and can't locate any Cope's Gray tree frogs for sale and the pet stores here in SC aren't allowed to sell them. HELP? I know it would be a great adventure for us to go "tree frog hunting", especially since it just rained quite a bit for the past two days, but if I could get one without digging through poision oak, ivy, and sumac because we are VERY ALLERGIC, it would make life so much easier. Advice, links, or sellers please respond as soon as you can. I don't want little "Hoppy" to be lonely for long. I've only been a member of this site for two days and you all have already helped me tremendously just by reading your past forums and even replies to a post I posted yesterday. Thank you folks! I'm sure you'll come to our rescue again.