Thread: Aaaagggghhhhh!!!

Ctc135

Smile Aaaagggghhhhh!!!

Hey Folks,
    the pixie frog is in the house and he rocks, we have a question about feeding amounts. We read that he may only want to eat every other day as a juvenile, and then to feed as much as he will eat in 15 minutes, well yesterday was day 1 in the house and he ate 7 crickets in the first hour of being here, now today when he came out of his burrow he is definatly looking like he wants more, I've even seen him snap at a leaf. Question finally is do I feed every day if that's what he wants or stay every other day for a certain amount of time?
    johnny cervo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Aaaagggghhhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ctc135 View Post
    Hey Folks,
    the pixie frog is in the house and he rocks, we have a question about feeding amounts. We read that he may only want to eat every other day as a juvenile, and then to feed as much as he will eat in 15 minutes, well yesterday was day 1 in the house and he ate 7 crickets in the first hour of being here, now today when he came out of his burrow he is definatly looking like he wants more, I've even seen him snap at a leaf. Question finally is do I feed every day if that's what he wants or stay every other day for a certain amount of time?
    johnny cervo
    i have a pyxie that is about 3 months old now and i feed it everyday for 15 mins as much as it wants to eat...but will go to everyother in like 1 more month and then change to twice a week when its more of an adult

4. This member thanks habeeb for this post:

Thread Information