Default what frog to get

actually the title should be what frog to get first

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

kevinp

Default Re: what frog to get

you didn't leave other on the poll

yeah i know i changed it because i felt other would be to general so if you have other suggestions just post them on here

kevinp

out of the three you listed id go with a whites. off list i'd say my bummblebee toads are funny and quit enjoyable to watch and easy to care for and breed. the bummblebee dart frogs are very outgoing and aren't shy, also they have a very nice call. learn about all and see which would be best for you. some people don't like messing with the smaller species cuz of fruit flies and other tiny feeders. the tank type or orientation will be different for a non-aboreal species vs. an aboreal one.

Kristen

Out of them, I reckon whites is the easiest. But I think red eyes are the prettiest.
    Do what Kevin said and read up on them all and choose the one that suits you best and that your most comfortable with

pansie

i already had some input in the pac man section, but i <3 my white lipped tree frog! I am partial to "bigger" frogs (hence my pac, pyxie and white lip)

i like the more sophisticated terrarium that a whites requires but i like the simplicity of the pacman and how verracius they are but i like the smooth waxy look of the whites

Thread Information