Thread: Gray tree frogs wanted!!!!!

BerryNight

Exclamation Gray tree frogs wanted!!!!!

I need some GrayTreeFrogs! Please contact me if you absolutly know you have either GrayTreeFrogeggs, tadpoles or froglets!

Abigale

Default Re: Gray tree frogs wanted!!!!!

Hi! I just joined this forum today, haha! I raise gray tree frogs every year; they are very abundant in North Carolina. The frogs have not laid eggs yet, but would you like me to send you some when they do? We can work out a fair price. Or, if you have any frogs that you would be willing to trade, that would be great too. Let me know!

ColbyJoe

Question Re: Gray tree frogs wanted!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigale View Post
    Hi! I just joined this forum today, haha! I raise gray tree frogs every year; they are very abundant in North Carolina. The frogs have not laid eggs yet, but would you like me to send you some when they do? We can work out a fair price. Or, if you have any frogs that you would be willing to trade, that would be great too. Let me know!
    @Abigale,
    Do you perhaps have any "Cope's Gray tree frogs"? My son and I found one on our porch yesterday and I'd like for "her" to have a companion, preferably a male. Positive that she's a female because of how white her throat is. If you only have Gray tree frogs, would you be willing to let us purchase a male and female? I would like to mate them. I just called our local pet store and he said they aren't allowed to sell them in this state, SC. HELP?? And thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Charlotte Benedict

Quote Originally Posted by Abigale View Post
    Hi! I was hoping to discuss tadpoles and egg purchases with you. Please email me if the offer is still open. Thanks!

Abigale

Since Cope's Gray tree frogs are the more common of the two varieties, I'm pretty sure the tadpoles I'm raising now are what you are looking for. Check out my blog for their progression! I have never tried to mate frogs, so I'm afraid I don't have much insight to offer in that regard. I'm planning on selling my frogs when they grow into froglets and get a little mature, which will probably be around the end of summer. Thanks for your interest!

BerryNight

I recently got a male and female gray tree frog but thanks guys anyways but I wanna know how i vould figure out if they are copes or not. so if u know plz help :P

Thread Information