Thread: My new terrarium and 4 Red eyed tree frogs. PIC HEAVY

Default My new terrarium and 4 Red eyed tree frogs. PIC HEAVY

I have wanted to get red eyed tree frogs so I finally did. I bought everything and pretty much put it together. I am new to this so I want everyone to tell me what you think. I just bought my tree frogs yesterday so I want to make sure you understand this is the time that I need the best constructive information on what you think I need to change so I can do it. I also want you old timers that know what your talking about to look at 2 of these frogs nose and tell me if I should worry. These are wild caught. I also would like advice for the tank set up and if I need to add or take out something. I have seen 2 of them eat since I put them in their new home. I actually caught it on video so I was pretty happy. I have live plants mixed with fake plants. The first is a Golden Pothos, I have a Bamboo the one that curls and one that is straight. I also have a another one but the name slips my mind right now. I also have 2 fake vines. One is wood that has swirls and another that is on long piece which you can see in the pictures. I tried to buy 2 males and 2 females because I want to test my luck at breading. I have another tank that I will set up to use as a rain chamber. I want to know if it is possible to breed w/c retf. Another thing I want to tell you is I put alot of thermometers in my tank because I dont want to over heat them or under heat them. When I can take a log and see where it stays I will take some out but until then I will keep all of them in their. so please take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks Josh.. o ya my tank is 24x18x24 exo terra.
    Attached Images Attached Images                 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information