Thread: Just bought an Ecozone Controller!

coastal20

Default Just bought an Ecozone Controller!

I have been eyeing this controller for months now, and finially ordered one today. Does anybody use these?
    I am building a custom rack that will house the C. Cornuta and 4 African bullfrogs. I am trying to figure out the best configuration as I am only starting off with one temp/hum probe. The rack will look like a dresser with 5 drawers(sp) which will slide out to access frogs. Now since the cages will be enclosed in the rack (top of cages will be open for ventilation) should I place the probe in the C Cornuta cage since this frog likes the higher temp and humidity? (also have this frog on the top of the rack where the most heat will be.) I hope that I explained my idea clearly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

J Teezy

Default Re: Just bought an Ecozone Controller!

i dont have one, but from my research remember whatever tank the probe is in that is set to trigger temp and humidity devices its going to trigger from there. So best to put the probe in your most stable tank or tank that you want the others to read from. If you are doing a light for each tank you can hook up a multiplug to one of the outlets on the ecozone then plug all your lights into that.

If you have any questions shoot Tony an email from Ecozone, he's very helpful

4. This member thanks J Teezy for this post:

Thread Information