Thread: what to put in this tank

mim

Default what to put in this tank

IDEAS PLEASE!!
    so iv decided im gonna keep my exo terra 30x30x45cm tank!
    iv not got anythin for it apart from a background and a canopy is coming. ill get the rest soon (once i know what im gettin). im just not sure what to put in it tho.
    i currently have have 2 whites in a larger tank. it doesnt have to b a frog but i think since i have frogs then thatd b the best idea. im just not sure which sort. nothin too obscure as i dont know if ill b able to get hold of it. any ideas??
    i really like the look of amazon milk frogs, iv yet to research any frogs as theres just so much choice. i thought a tree frog would b best as the tank has height but not sure. if people could give me some help id appreciate it.
    ill definately do research before i get the new frog but i just dont know where to start with what type to get. please note that this will b their permanent tank and i will not b upgrading it at a later date (iv already done that with the whites lol). so whatever i get will have to live in this tank for forever!
    so please guys please give me some ideas on what to put in here, thankee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

eric048

Default Re: what to put in this tank

clowns, golden tree, a tiger leg, its up to you and what you like and can keep happy and alive

mim

Default Re: what to put in this tank

Quote Originally Posted by eric048 View Post
    clowns, golden tree, a tiger leg, its up to you and what you like and can keep happy and alive
    yeh I considered tiger legs but never seen them near where I live. I didn't know if itd bbsuitable foe mossy frogs. They're all so cool and I just don't know wot to get as these will b the last ones I get

Thread Information