Thread: Huge albino!

Flumper

Default Huge albino!

I found this video and at 3:34 is probably the biggest albino i have ever seen and it eats a chick which i have never seen before and thought was pretty cool. I know there is probably a lot of people on here that have huge ceratophrys frogs but im not going to lie thats the biggest i have ever seen!

Feeding Frenzy - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

RibbitSrUs

Default Re: Huge albino!

I had a albino a couple years ago that was massive and ate chicks as well. I miss having frogs that size, i have to wait until my babies grow up to do it again. Here are some pics of my old albino. For some reason every albino i ever had always got bigger then any other color ive had.

Attached Images Attached Images   

4. This member thanks RibbitSrUs for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I had a female blue that ate a newborn baby rabbit that died during birth. Couldnt believe she actually ate it. If I find the pic I will post it.

Flumper

Quote Originally Posted by RibbitSrUs View Post
    I had a albino a couple years ago that was massive and ate chicks as well. I miss having frogs that size, i have to wait until my babies grow up to do it again. Here are some pics of my old albino. For some reason every albino i ever had always got bigger then any other color ive had.

How long did it take for him/her to get to that size? and i got home today and im pretty sure my brothers friend dumped a whole bunch of water in my frogs tank thinking he was funny hes basically sitting in mud is that ok for him? i know the water will dry up from the light eventually.

RibbitSrUs

it took around a year for her to get that big

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Flumper View Post
    How long did it take for him/her to get to that size? and i got home today and im pretty sure my brothers friend dumped a whole bunch of water in my frogs tank thinking he was funny hes basically sitting in mud is that ok for him? i know the water will dry up from the light eventually.
    No its not ok. They need moist substrate not mud. It will make him sick. You will have to change the substrate and replace it with new. I think your brothers friend needs to stay the hell away from your frog. That's just stupid and isn't funny at all.

Flumper

Quote Originally Posted by GrifTheGreat View Post
    No its not ok. They need moist substrate not mud. It will make him sick. You will have to change the substrate and replace it with new. I think your brothers friend needs to stay the hell away from your frog. That's just stupid and isn't funny at all.
    So yesterday as soon as i read your post i went to work with drying out Bubba tank. I did my best and he now has substrate instead of mud :P Im having trouble still with keeping humidity up in the tank though so im going putting the Plexiglas at the top of the tank. would it be ok if it covered basically the entire top? There is a little vent like thing on the front of my tank to keep air flowing in.

Beardo

I had that big albino in the video for a bit.

Thread Information