Thread: Help me plz emgency

Shelbyrein

Exclamation Help me plz emgency

Ok ive had my whites tree frog since january 8 2012. Hes 1 1/2 inches big. Hes in a 10 gallon aquiarum. Every thing is rite. The temp the humidy plants, treated water ect. He was eatin 3-4 small(the size between his eyes.) crickets a day but recently hes been shedding and not even paying attention to the crickets, he ate one and choked on it. He didnt eat for a day then tried to eat one and choked and spit it out. Hes not eating. Im soo scared hes gunna die. I cant take him to the vet because my mom wont let me. (im only 14). Plz some one help me i dont kno what to do!!!!! I love my lil baby plz help i dont want him to suffer and die!!! :'(

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Odica

Some animals don't like to eat when they are shedding. And putting live food in the tank while shedding is taking place can even harm them.
    On top of that frogs can go with out eating for some time and it is still considered normal. Are his eyes clear? stomach normal size? And is his poop normal? Is he the normal color he has always been? I heard when these frogs are healthy and happy they are green.
    Also can I see some pictures of him?

Shelbyrein

Exclamation Re: Help me plz emgency

Quote Originally Posted by Odica View Post
    Some animals don't like to eat when they are shedding. And putting live food in the tank while shedding is taking place can even harm them.
    On top of that frogs can go with out eating for some time and it is still considered normal. Are his eyes clear? stomach normal size? And is his poop normal? Is he the normal color he has always been? I heard when these frogs are healthy and happy they are green.
    Also can I see some pictures of him?
    Is it ok if hes been shedding for about 4-5 days hes only eatin two crickets since he started shedding. Hes the same green color hes always been and his stomach is the same and his eyes r clear. One thing i noticed was when i nornally feed him 8-11pm (some wear between these times) his puplis dilate which is normal when tryin to catch a cricket rite? But ever since he started shedding his eyes dont do tht.

Also how long will it take him to reach full size?

Thread Information