Thread: Possibly employment opportunity in Florida.

S13

Default Possibly employment opportunity in Florida.

I currently have a possible job opportunity in Tampa/St Petersburg Fl area. All my family live there so this is very exciting news I'm hoping everything falls into place from here on out. Anyway reason I made this thread was because I need to know the best possible way to move my 2 little pals with me because leaving them behind or giving them away will not be an option. My plan right now, granted everything works out is around June packing everything up in a Uhaul, bringing my 2 frogs in the front with me still in their vivs and heading out. Is this possible, will I run into any complications, has anyone ever moved across the country with their frogs? Suggestions and comments appreciated. Thanks FF.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

S13

Default Re: Possibly employment opportunity in Florida.

Ooops. Meant to say "Possible" not "Possibly" in the thread title

No one has any insight?

I moved from Florida to Texas with my Whites, a bearded dragon and two cats~ I drove there 17 hours. I had a clear carrying cage with a small hand towel in it. As long as he saw me we were good My beardy I had him in his tank in my back seat he was on his log like the king of the world hahah. They will be fine My fiance and I even drove his turtles 27 hours from Philly to Texas.. it can be done!

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

S13

Awesome! Yeah I'll have my turtle along for the ride too. He's the one i'm most afraid of. I think I'll break down his 50 gallon and pack it away, transport him in a 10 gallon I have laying around. I really don't want to leave my cats behind but I think I can find them a home in their mothers house! (aka my ex). Well maybe just one. I don't think I could ever part with my Nike-baby.

Take the cats then. I got a divorce years ago, we had two cats. He wanted to give one to his mom and sell the other. Over my dead body would I split them or give them to anyone else. If they are yours take them! I won't move into any place that will not accept my babies!!!! Besides, you are moving towards family, if anything maybe one of them can hold em till you get situated! Good luck!

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

S13

Yeah. The constant meowing from the cat carriers on vet visits is already irritating. I can't even imagine a 15+ hr car ride! haha. Well hopefully I'll have a few months to see what I decide. Thank you.

Thread Information