Thread: Bullfrog froglet not eating

Tori Savage

Default Bullfrog froglet not eating

I know that ive been absent for a while... After my pacman died, i got pretty bummed. but all of my other frogs are still alive, doing well.

Now onto the Bullfrog that I have........ Its tank setup is completely different compared to what it was. I watched the frog for a while and realized that it hardly left the water. So what I had done was this... Put a layer of gravel on the bottom, put 2 big rocks on top of each other. Covered it in gravel to where there is a dry spot. But it is at a slope so it can enter/leave which ever area.

it has completely lost its tail. theres not even a nub there. ive offered small red feeder fish, with no result. ive offered crickets, no result. Ive even offered tetras, the smaller feeder fish, no result. ive offered blood worms (they were in a frozen block), but nothing. Ive even offered small chunks of earth worms, and still no result. my poor frog is getting to the point of looking very skinny. id hate to have to force feed, but its looking like thats my only route as of rightnow. i dont know what else i could offer to try to get him to eat.

his tank has more water in it than the old setup. what is a good, but cheap submersible filter/pump which ever ya want to call it, to put in there...

once again, thanks guys for any and all advice.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information