Thread: Hello all froggy friends! I am new! And a proud owner of one African Clawed and one Whites Tree Frog :)

littlemissprincess

Talking Hello all froggy friends! I am new! And a proud owner of one African Clawed and one Whites Tree Frog :)

hi! I have an baby albino African Clawed frog named Coconut, and a baby Whites Tree Frog named Little Lime. I got Little Lime from Petco a few days ago, and Coconut from "Grow-a-Frog" 3 weeks ago. Here are some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Dehumaneyez

Default Re: Hello all froggy friends! I am new! And a proud owner of one African Clawed and one Whites Tree Frog :)

G'day and welcome to the forum

S13

Default Re: Hello all froggy friends! I am new! And a proud owner of one African Clawed and one Whites Tree Frog :)

I'm pretty new myself, so we can be newbs together :P Welcome

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the forum
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Nationality
    [Canada]

Welcome!
    don't mess with my frogs

littlemissprincess

thank you!!

Jess

Welcome to the forum you got some cuties there

littlemissprincess

thanks

Brandon Lee Hoover

Little Lime is adorable

littlemissprincess

Thank you

Nationality
    [United States]

Welcome to the forum! I like the names of your froggies, very creative. I'm still thinking of a name for my White's.

littlemissprincess

thanks! Your frogs names are quite creative too! Hmm Yoshi? haha

TextualDeath

Hello . I have 2 albino Africans and 3 green Africans. You will find the frog very affectionate , especially once it knows youre the one that feeds it. but i do warn you they eat as much food as you put in there .They live for a long time as well. i think you're in for a delight .have a nice day .

MyfrogGatsby

You should totally name him 'Toothless,' like from the How to Train Your Dragon movies. I think its just kinda cute.

TextualDeath

lol that's a perfect name

Thread Information