Thread: urgent pacman help please,wobbly,going round in circles,flipping on back

phoebe froggy

Unhappy urgent pacman help please,wobbly,going round in circles,flipping on back

I have today taken on a pacman frog from a lovely lady,he was delivered to my home today,he is 2 years old and croaks and he keeps turning around in circles and flips on his back
    I have 2 others aged 4 and 1 and I do have a variety of other frogs so this is why I said I would take this one on as her son wasnt interested in him anymore,he moves around alot and really fast,has bright eyes hasnt eaten yet but in the past been fed on large pinkies which I know are not good,I suspect he hasnt been given calcium or vitamins and this could be the reason,he just seems like a jack in a box flipping over and circling
    Please any advice is welcome and you can email as well as reply on thread,please help
    jackie.stone3@ntlworld.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: urgent pacman help please,wobbly,going round in circles,flipping on back

Quote Originally Posted by phoebe froggy View Post
    I have today taken on a pacman frog from a lovely lady,he was delivered to my home today,he is 2 years old and croaks and he keeps turning around in circles and flips on his back
    I have 2 others aged 4 and 1 and I do have a variety of other frogs so this is why I said I would take this one on as her son wasnt interested in him anymore,he moves around alot and really fast,has bright eyes hasnt eaten yet but in the past been fed on large pinkies which I know are not good,I suspect he hasnt been given calcium or vitamins and this could be the reason,he just seems like a jack in a box flipping over and circling
    Please any advice is welcome and you can email as well as reply on thread,please help
    jackie.stone3@ntlworld.com
    Sounds like he is severely stressed. What type of enclosure do you have him in? Do you have 3 sides of the enclosure covered with some sort of background? Need to make him feel secure so he'll calm down.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: urgent pacman help please,wobbly,going round in circles,flipping on back

Would also contact previous owners and see if it exhibited that behavior with them and if so, when.
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

phoebe froggy

thank you both just waiting to hear back,hubby is covering 3 sides now thank you for the replies

Nationality
    [United States]

You're welcome.

Keep us posted.

Thread Information