Thread: My rescued green tree frogs

Frawg

Default My rescued green tree frogs

This is the first lil guy. He's the smallest and he was not in too good of shape.

This is him now. He didn't let me get a good picture as right after this he bailed to the ceiling

This is one of the other ones. He's a bigger than the first one and has gained quite a bit of weight.

Here is my favorite. He didn't want to leave my hand. He is the biggest.

I'm calling them all hes because I'm not sure if they are male or female. I have been trying to get them to croak but nothing yet so maybe they are all female lol. They are so much happier and active now. Two more are still stuck at the pet store but maybe someone else will have the heart to get them. This pet store doesn't order things like this ever so I doubt they would get more unless someone asked which is good

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

coffeebaron

Default Re: My rescued green tree frogs

Nice pics Your little one seems alert, and as you showed, he's gaining size. I've two Whites that we're similarin size to begin with, one's now a little tubby thing, and the other is finally starting to gain some size. Would be great to see some pics of their tank.

Frawg

Default Re: My rescued green tree frogs

Right now they are all in a ten gallon with a heating pad on the bottom and a towel covering half the screen lid to keep humidity in. I ordered a 18x18x24 zoo med terrarium last week but takes 5 to 7 business days to ship. So just waiting. The heat pad is on the bottom as it's too large to go on the side. My room is around 74 degrees all the time also. Paper towels on the bottom for now. I have some live plants for hiding and a water dish.

Thread Information