Well, now that Pocket is really showing to be on the upswing of things...I want to get his new home set up! Currently, he's in his "hospital" tank...it's only 5 gallons big, I put him in there when he was sick b/c I was able to get the temperature and humidity where it was supposed to be. I have it 3/4 with eco earth, half with plain paper towels that I put the water bowl over. I HATE the eco earth. It's so messy, it just cakes him. Is there another substrate that I can use that won't make him so dirty?? Also, since I'm able to keep the temp and humidity SO much better with this tank.... Can I keep him in there? Keep in mind, he's only about the size of a golf ball right now. I think there is plenty of room for him now. I don't keep anything else there since from what I have heard it's better to keep things plain. I have a side heater from zoo med on there....and, I also have been using my human heating pad on the side to keep things really warm for him. I don't' use lights... I have had zero luck with all that I have tried, I'm incredibly confused by them and basically use regular UV bulbs for all my frogs and get the heat from the side heaters in all my frog tanks. It doesn't dry things out like crazy like I had with all my other bulbs. It doesn't help that my apt is sooooo dry now that my heater comes on.

Also, I didn't feed Pocket his booster tonight. Instead, I put him in a kritter keeper with 4 crickets. I feel like my getting him out of his little burrow he made is just stressing him. How do you all feed in another tank without stressing him by moving him? He won't eat from tongs unless I pry open his mouth. I think he's strong enough to start eating on his own. I want to encourage it. Please help me!