Thread: Misting Question

dsmalex97

Default Misting Question

When I mist my pac's cage it starts to like freak out lol. It starts making a weird scratchy poping noise? haha! Hard to explain really. But its definitely not the typical pac croak I've been looking at on youtube. What could he/she be doing this for? And it's only when I mist.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Misting Question

Quote Originally Posted by dsmalex97 View Post
    When I mist my pac's cage it starts to like freak out lol. It starts making a weird scratchy poping noise? haha! Hard to explain really. But its definitely not the typical pac croak I've been looking at on youtube. What could he/she be doing this for? And it's only when I mist.
    Its a warning sound. Your frog is letting you know that he/she doesn't appreciate you waking him/her up when you mist. They also make a similar sound that is not a threat or grumpy noise. The grumpy one is a farely loud distinct click or pop.

Nationality
    [United States]

Yup. That's just their pissed off noise. I wish mine would make a noise sometime.. He/She's never 'said' anything! Doesn't even try to lunge at my fingers like they're edible. Trevor actually really enjoys getting misted. Even if he's asleep, he kind of starts awake, then is like 'Oh, okay, I like the rain' and goes back to sleep.

That's right, I'm complaining about having a pet that doesn't grumble or attack when I mess with it.

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by DVirginiana View Post
    Yup. That's just their pissed off noise. I wish mine would make a noise sometime.. He/She's never 'said' anything! Doesn't even try to lunge at my fingers like they're edible. Trevor actually really enjoys getting misted. Even if he's asleep, he kind of starts awake, then is like 'Oh, okay, I like the rain' and goes back to sleep.

That's right, I'm complaining about having a pet that doesn't grumble or attack when I mess with it.
    Pretty much means he's used to you and really likes you. Mine don't attack me either. Don't even puff up at me. They will talk to me with their clicks and pops. Grif growled at me once when she was about 4 months old because I was trying to wipe dirt away from her eye and she made a kind of high pitched grumble noise at me. That's the only time any sign of aggression ever came out.

Nationality
    [United States]

Tank enjoys the misting too. He just sits there and blinks his eyes. He loves to soak too. Jee, no growls or clicks or anything from Tank either. You've got to watch the fingers though, bc he loves to eat... and if it wiggles or moves, look out! Lol! He's funny ! He can go from super mellow to hungry beast in 5 seconds, ha ha!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Thread Information