Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm scared to force feed my pac man frog

LIZZIE82

Default Re: I'm scared to force feed my pac man frog

I don't dunk him to rinse him off....I rinse him off with a little water b/c the booster normally gets spit out and I don't want it in the fresh water... it's just a squirt of water on the needed parts. I can't hold him and force feed him. I use a gift card with one hand, tongs in the other for crickets. I also don't like to handle my frogs. I check on him throughout the night, before I leave fir work and first thing when I get home. My neighbor will come up and check on him and text me with a report. He's doing really well now. He's out of his water dish again tonight and starting to burrow in the substrate. He ate well today, too. He's getting fatter! I really love my little guy... I want him to be healthy but I kind of hope he stays small (okay, smaller.)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZIE82 View Post
    I don't dunk him to rinse him off....I rinse him off with a little water b/c the booster normally gets spit out and I don't want it in the fresh water... it's just a squirt of water on the needed parts. I can't hold him and force feed him. I use a gift card with one hand, tongs in the other for crickets. I also don't like to handle my frogs. I check on him throughout the night, before I leave fir work and first thing when I get home. My neighbor will come up and check on him and text me with a report. He's doing really well now. He's out of his water dish again tonight and starting to burrow in the substrate. He ate well today, too. He's getting fatter! I really love my little guy... I want him to be healthy but I kind of hope he stays small (okay, smaller.)
    Keep up the good work and he'll be fine.

LIZZIE82

Thanks everyone for the help in this thread!! Pocket is looking really good! I was looking back on pics of him when I first started to force feed him..... Gosh, poor little guy. He looked really bad. Now, he's fat, looks like he is growing is very animated and full of attitude! I think you all helped save his life!! I have started up a new thread with some questions so I can keep him healthy!

Thanks again! Pocket thanks you all, too! He wasn't thrilled with me and my gift card opening his mouth every day....but, I'm sure he appreciates feeling better!

Nationality
    [Canada]

Yay! I have been following this thread every day and hoping he would get better. I would have liked to help but I don't know anything about pac man frogs.

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZIE82 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the help in this thread!! Pocket is looking really good! I was looking back on pics of him when I first started to force feed him..... Gosh, poor little guy. He looked really bad. Now, he's fat, looks like he is growing is very animated and full of attitude! I think you all helped save his life!! I have started up a new thread with some questions so I can keep him healthy!

Thanks again! Pocket thanks you all, too! He wasn't thrilled with me and my gift card opening his mouth every day....but, I'm sure he appreciates feeling better!
    You are very welcome and we enjoy helping whenever we can. I hate to hear people having trouble with their frogs and not knowing what to do. Its hard to see them in a state of pain or illness. I hope he recovers fully and becomes an eating machine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information