Thread: I use Reptivite.

filardimarg2

Default I use Reptivite.

Can you tell me if i need to give Flint calcium as well, if so how often.
    I'm sorry for all these questions, but want to do this right, for Flints sake.............he/she is eating well now!!

Marg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Badger

Default Re: I use Reptivite.

Calcium with D3 is necessary, it promotes proper growth, and D3 is the vitamin they need to properly metabolize the calcium.

filardimarg2

Ok, but Reptivite has D3 & calcium in it, i'm not saying you are wrong, i'm just asking?

Marg.

Badger

Oh, if it has those then no, I do not believe you need it. Sorry, I have never used reptivite.

IvoryReptiles

Reptivite is specifically targeted for reptiles, but it should be okay for amphibians as well. Since it is a full spectrum suppliment, you can use it every 3rd feeding. Remember that too much can be just as harmful as not enough!

Sublime

Yeah I have Reptivite w/ D3, been using it for about 2 months. Everything has worked fine; I use it once a week on the third feeding of the week like Ivory said dusted on 2 night crawlers. Going to be switching to the Repashy line myself, but Reptivite is fine - your pacman will get enough calcium and d3 mixed with vitamins.

Thread Information