Thread: Fantasy Pacman Frog Wanted!

Nabced

Default Fantasy Pacman Frog Wanted!

I've finally rounded enough money to get a pacman frog and after doing some research ive found Fantasies to be the frogs i want! butttt i need to know some good placed to buyu from the internet because there are none around me ): I've been looking at Generalexotics.com but I'd like to get some other inputs also whats your favorite type of Pacman?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Albinos & Fantasies, I think.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Deejay Mayweather

Default Re: Fantasy Pacman Frog Wanted!

Cornutas,auritas,ornatas are my favourite and my collection.
    Me personally dont like hybrids or fancy morphs but thats just my personally opinion, I dont hate them.
    Sorry i cant help you on your search as im in the uk.

thanks

Eel Noob

Nationality
    [United States]

Right now Josh's Frogs has 1 Fantasy Frog. I'd definately buy from them. I've ordered from them several times and they are always on time and my stuff arrives nicely packed. Aside from their really good shipping and customer service, they are a site sponser ! I have heard afew good things about GeneralExotics, but I'd buy from the site sponser that specializes in frogs.

My favorite;
    Ceratophrys cranwelli
    Ceratophrys ornata

Nabced

I bought the frog from him can't wait to see it tommorow!

Sublime

Nice, we can't wait to see it either. What does the setup look like that you have ready for him?

BG

Can you show us your setup. You know that they are picky and some times secret eaters ,so if he refuses to eat dont get nervous. we love pics so if you can tell us about your setup before the frog comes .This way you'll be all set. Congrats on your paky.

EpicFrogMan

too bad youre not in so cal im giving away a fantasy

Nabced

Basic setup cocoa fiber substrate so he/she can burrow I've heard about the picky eating have some waxworms nightcrawlers and crickets ready that I use for my whites aswell headlamp 75 watt incandescent bulb setup is temporary until he gets a little bigger for a 10 gal using spring water for him still hesitant to put moss by waterbowl because of chance of impaction any suggestions
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Nabced View Post
    Basic setup cocoa fiber substrate so he/she can burrow I've heard about the picky eating have some waxworms nightcrawlers and crickets ready that I use for my whites aswell headlamp 75 watt incandescent bulb setup is temporary until he gets a little bigger for a 10 gal using spring water for him still hesitant to put moss by waterbowl because of chance of impaction any suggestions
    I would replace the 75 watt bulb for a 50 watt. You don't want to go above 50 watts when it comes to light bulbs with these frogs. Also unless you are going to feed your frog in a seperate container don't place moss in the enclosure. If your frog accidentaly eats some of the moss it can cause impaction and possibly die. Use a UTH of proper size for the tank you have and make sure you put it on the side of the tank opposite the water dish because the side with the water dish should be the cool side. They need a temp gradient. You don't place the UTH on the bottom of the tank because the frog could burrow down and be burned on the glass above the UTH and if they burrow above it to cool off they won't understand why they can't cool off.

Nabced

Quote Originally Posted by GrifTheGreat View Post
    I would replace the 75 watt bulb for a 50 watt. You don't want to go above 50 watts when it comes to light bulbs with these frogs. Also unless you are going to feed your frog in a seperate container don't place moss in the enclosure. If your frog accidentaly eats some of the moss it can cause impaction and possibly die. Use a UTH of proper size for the tank you have and make sure you put it on the side of the tank opposite the water dish because the side with the water dish should be the cool side. They need a temp gradient. You don't place the UTH on the bottom of the tank because the frog could burrow down and be burned on the glass above the UTH and if they burrow above it to cool off they won't understand why they can't cool off.
    Thank you for the advice I will do that

Nabced

Possiblee name: Pebbles (:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Nabced View Post
    Possiblee name: Pebbles (:
    cute Pac. Nice purchase. That's a cute name.

Thread Information