Thread: New here

cmack91

Default New here

hello everyone, im new here at frogforums and i joined well, because i love frogs and toads lol, i have a tadpole that i caught in a river and i belive it is a cascade bullfrog, but i really have no idea, but i would love to start a collection someday but i need all the information i can get, im mainly nterested in RETF's and Pacmans, but firebellies and darts are really cool to. the only animal i currently own (besides the tadpol) is my male ball python "Mitch". and im really terrible at this introduction stuff (i feel like im in AA or something lol) and i dont know what else to say...

ConVexity

Default Re: new here

Welcome, Cmack! I just joined not to long ago and I've come to realize that no other frog forum compares to this one. I've gained so much knowledge on this forum! I love pac mans too! And keep me updated on that tadpole!

mafoo

welcome to the forum! this is definately the best forum out there when it comes to frogs! let us know how that tadpole goes cause that would really be awesome if it grew up into a big healthy frog! out of all the frogs i find near me none are to big or colorfull or anything. theres some nice ones but if u got a bullfrog you have to post pictures when its bigger. i got 2 firebellied toads and love them and i really like pacmans and im getting one near christmas! gl with the tadpole!

bobert

hey im new here and i have lots of questions but no one asnweres them

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Welcome
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Nationality
    [Ireland]

Default Re: New here

Welcome to the forum .
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

cmack91

thanks guys, this site definitly seems promising, ive noticed some bugs, but i saw that they switched to a new system and/or server so i'll stick it out. i will try to get some pictures of it tommorrow, but i caught it about a month ago, and its twice the size it was. it started all black but is now brown with black spots, and, sadly, it ate the other one i caught i dont really know much about taking care of them, but i feed it lettuce and fish flakes, and it seems to be doing fine. no leg bumps yet but hopefully it wont take too much longer

bobert

ok so i need so help cause my tree frogs are calling and i want to breed them can any one help me please

ConVexity

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    ok so i need so help cause my tree frogs are calling and i want to breed them can any one help me please
    What kinda tree frog do you have?

BG

Never to late to say welcome Cmack. I'm very curious to find out what your tad is going to turn into. They are easy to grow. Get a 5 gal with 5 inch water and a sponge internal filter. Keep the temp at 88 so it will turn into a frog faster. Use a heater. Feed it fish flakes,bloodworms live or friezed dried. He will turn in 2 months. Even if its snowing out.lol Once he gets his legs, he will look for land like rocks. Then you will see what frog it is. Please let us know. As for your future journey into frog hood,feel free to ask anything.

bobert

i have two green America tree frogs

Nationality
    [Ireland]

Use the same approach as described for breeding Gray Tree Frogs in our Gray Tree Frog Article.
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Thread Information