Thread: *update* im still around

Grrrit

Default *update* im still around

sorry i havent been on here contributing and sharing lately.
    i had a shift change at work thats really taking a toll on my computer time, not to mention my gf taking online college courses.
    with that said i have some good news.

im (almost) done with my 90gal viv though my funds are about exhausted and in a little less than $900 i think ive blew enough cash lol. but this tank i've spent a good amount of time planning and taking time to get it how i really want it, as it will eventually be in the living room on display. but i need a nice stand for it before im allowed to put it in there haha darn gf

more good news!
    just yesteerday i spotted my very first ever tadpole!!! my oophaga pumilio "cristobal" pair successfully laid eggs and have a tadpole in the tank. i hope it fairs well and here soon i find a third little frog in there. im not sure how long the tadpole development is on this species and i dont know how long its been in there but its big looking. i would guesstimate 3/4 the size of the parents. i couldnt see any legs, but the brom i spotted him in is in a tough location to get a good look at it. if anyone can tell me how long the development period is on this species id greatly appreciate it.

and more good news!

my first darts were a group of d. tinctorious "ole marie" 0.0.6, that now appears to be a group of 3.3.0. what are the odds?!?! theyre about 10-11 months and i can quite confidently identify the sex of them with toe pads and body build. no calling yet though :/ hopefully soon. and my second group of darts were d. tinctorious "cobalt" of 0.0.4. theyre now 5-6 months old and growing like weeds! insanely fast haha. i can see a little bit of how they are aging and it looks like it might turn out to be 2.2.0. maybe its just wishful thinking lol

anyway i blabbed enough thanks for reading
    garrett

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

bshmerlie

Default Re: *update* im still around

Garrett, great to see you back here. Its also good to see youre having some success with your frogs. Do youhave any pictures of your cristobal and their tank?

Thread Information